Mobile Money is a convenient way for customers to establish an electronic account and maintain a ‘stored value’, accessible from their mobile phone, which can be used for a broad range of financial transactions. Mobile Money is a highly effective means of facilitating secure electronic transactions in both developed and developing markets.
Who can use it?
- Mobile Network Operators or Telecommunication Companies
- Financial Institutions
- Third-Party Solution Providers
How does Mobile Money work?
Currently, there are more people in the world with a mobile phone than a bank account.
Novatti’s Mobile Money solution connects service providers and end-users by turning any mobile phone into an electronic funds account, allowing service providers to target both banked and unbanked users. It can be easily and quickly adapted to a variety of requirements.
Embedded API’s enable integration with other wallet services such as Google Wallet™ and PayPal™, and payment providers such as the Western Union and MoneyGram.
What is in our offer?
With this versatile, scalable solution in place, service providers can offer a broad spectrum of smart and practical branded services such as merchant purchases, remittance, bill payments and more. They will also be supported by comprehensive reports containing all settlement details.
For a comprehensive list of mobile financial services, click here.
Why Novatti Mobile Money solution?
- Attract new customers and extend market reach
- Unlock new revenue streams
- Enhance end-user experience with more value-added services
- Lower cash-distribution expenses
- Accumulate customer data
Your customer benefits:
- Gain access to convenient and secure mobile financial services
- Greater ease of use – no need to carry cards or cash
- Reduced risk and cost of holding cash