How it Works
The International top-up operator purchases airtime (from international mobile operators) at a wholesale or discounted rate. Retail distribution channels purchase airtime from the international top-up operator and sell airtime to customers for a service fee.
- Customers simply proceed to the nearest retailer, specifying the prepaid mobile number and amount they wish to top-up
- The point-of-sale operator processes the payment, transferring funds to the recipient’s prepaid balance within seconds
- The end-user is immediately notified and has access to the top-up amount
An alternative method of initiating a top-up is through the purchase and redemption of a specialist international top-up voucher. This does not require retail assistance, since the voucher can be purchased online or from a vending machine.
What is in our offer?
- White label merchant portal with diverse branding options
- Foreign exchange conversions, including automatic or manual rate and fee management
- End-to-end management of agents and channels
- Versatility in integrating with various agent terminal types such as bank ATMs, POS terminals, EFTPOS terminals, web portals, mobile apps
- Simplified stock management through automated tracking and alerts